Netwerk draadloos WM6handleiding
Wireless Settings for Windows Mobile
- Windows Settings:
- If you haven't changed your password for a long time, do so now. For "Science" go to Do-It-Yourself, for "ru-wlan" to the RU-password website.
- Click "Start" → "Settings".
- A window named "Settings" appears. In this window, click on the tab "Connections" and within that tab on the icon for Wi-Fi. For an HP iPAQ this is called "iPAQ Wireless".
- In the next window, click on Wi-Fi settings. For an HP iPAQ the window looks like:
- If you are within reach of the "Science" or "ru-wlan" wireless networks, click long on the "Science" or "ru-wlan" network and click "Turn off Wi-Fi".
- Choose "Add New ...".
- In the next window, subtitled "Configure Wireless Networks", fill in the name of the network, "Science" or "ru-wlan".
- In the next screen, click the middle tab on the bottom of the screen "Network Key".
- In the next screen, titled "Configure Network Authentication", pick WPA/TKIP and click on the right tab on the bottom of the screen "802.1x".
- Pick as EAP type "PEAP" in the next screen.
- Probably the PEAP properties cannot be changed. This is no problem, since the PEAP-settings then will be PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2, which is correct for our network. If you try to change the settings, you get a warning.:
- Clicking 'OK" will give you, after you turned Wi-Fi on again if necessary, a logon screen, in which you have to type your loginname/password (for the "Science" network) or your U-number/S-number/RU-password to get connected to the network.